Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Kizuna commercialized *yaoi mmm...*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This has to be true, it just HAS to. One of my two favourite yaoi mangas has been commercialized. Love Mode is of course my other favourite yaoi, but Kizuna...KIZUNA

    When I found out I was jumping off the walls and called my friend who's also into Kizuna and Love Mode (owns Japanese Kizuna volumes) and lives on campus. ~.^ Oh...we were having a fit.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Central Park Media is the one I'm pinning my hopes on now for yaoi manga now. They *commercialized* Kizuna...damn...it better be true...two articles are:

    http://anime-tourist.com/article.php?sid=541
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4262

  2. #2
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, that's... almost unbelievable, to my mind. Happy! I've been waiting for a K. Kodaka manga (ANY of them) to be published outside of Japan. Hope they do a good job with the editing... *keeps fingers crossed*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •